Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wheels in the sky

The last full day of our vacation, we went to the Vancouver aquarium. It is super sweet, more like an aquarium plus Sea World. About half of the exhibits were outside.


During that day, I had several old lady moments. I was tired. We probably walked 100 miles the entire trip. I am, after all, nearing 35. Yikes! I decided to sit down and watch the sea otters play. While watching, I noticed a young boy compeltely zonked out in his stroller. I thought to myself how nice it would be if they made strollers for adults. Mr. Big Momma could push me around...I could take in the sites, rest a few minutes, etc. A few minutes I realized, they already do make such a thing:






They are called wheelchairs. OK, bad idea, moving on.





But what if....

No comments: