Friday, July 18, 2008

I believe in the beat.

Life right now couldn't be any better. Yesterday, I secured an adoption at Ohio State that I have been working on all year. It is the largest Chemistry adoption in the country. Fame and fortune are right around the corner. I'm sooo on my way to a corner office with a secretary sitting outside of it, waiting for things to type, or do whatever secretaries do these days. My company will be throwing money at me, buying me six thousand dollar shower curtains, houses in Europe, private planes people! Right now, you should take a moment to realize how greatful you are that you know me. That you will be able to say "I knew her when." Anyway, imagine my surprise when I roll out of the bed this morning, turn on the TV and see Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo on my set! I almost panicked thinking, who am I going to call first? This is big news!!! Then I realized that everyone (meaning 2 people) who would want to watch it was already at work. My sister and I watched this movie over and over when we were kids. I think we even brought out the cardboard and tried to work our breakin moves. I love this movie because it has it all....rich girl/poor guy, good gang/bad gang, kids fighting to keep their community center, montages (something modern day movies need more of), break dancing. There is even a mini Michael Jackson. Oooh, and I almost forgot, it even has Ice-T!!! And when Boogaloo Shrimp and Shabba-Do start groovin, watch out! You can't hear me right now, but even though the movie is over, I am squealing like a schoolgirl. My nipples are even hard. OK, too much info, right? So right at this moment, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Remind me to buy a lottery ticket today......


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. Oh how I miss Ozone. Perhaps the CW will come out with a sitcom for this. I mean they are bringing back 90210.

Anonymous said...

How did two very sheltered sisters even see this movie in the first place? I do not remember my friends having seen this.

Anonymous said...

Well, we lived in the ghetto of Brecksville. Plus, we had cable!

I'm calling the CW right now!

Anonymous said...

Brecksville Ghetto? NO SUCH THING!

-Neal