Thursday, October 4, 2007

Friday Trivia

Well things are calming down here, thankfully. Mr. Big Momma's car is fixed so I can retire my shuttle service for now. Sasha is doing well, although she won't put her paw down onto the ground. She is moving really fast and hopping at the same time. It is quite something to see! Luckily she isn't moving much. She did decide to get onto the couch last night...by jumping over the back of it. Go figure.

For the last few years I have been whining about not being able to find a book club to join. I have finally found one that will have me and we are meeting for the first time in two weeks. The book is "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen. I purchased it sometime in early August and didn't pick it up until this weekend. I ready the Prologue but wasn't feeling it. So I put it down. Panic set in....how could I not read the first book for this new book club? I figured I probably would get kicked out. Way to go Big Momma. But last night I decided to give it another chance. I am so glad that I did. I couldn't put it down. I'm hoping to have it finished before the end of the weekend.

Anyway, here is the movie quote for the week:

"I have a head for business and a body for sin."

This is from a movie that was made in the 80s, but I didn't see it until a few years ago. With all its big hair, blue eyeshadow and shoulder pads, how could you go wrong?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be the first - "Working Girl".

Shaq

Big Momma said...

Nice Shaq!