Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Give me that stuff, that funk, that sweet, that funky stuff

Interesting title, huh? I heard this song on the radio earlier today. If you can guess who sang it, then you should probably head to 7-11, pick up a 40 and pour one out for my favorite dead homie.

Anyway, back to business and the logic behind the title of this post. I was having a conversation last night with a friend that I have known since high school. She was telling me about her massive sweating problem. Standing still, she finds herself sweating more than Chris Farley on a coke binge. While riding the train to work, she was informed by a teen passenger that "somebody busted a pit." It was clear that he knew it was her that was guilty of the pit busting.

What is the deal with the youth of today? I do admire their clever verbage. But, they seem to have no internal screening process and no respect for adults. This friend was also telling me that there were messages being played over and over again on the TV asking parents to not forget about sending their children off for the first day of school. Frightening, isn't it.

No comments: