Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wanted: Dead or Alive

Contrary to the rumors, I am not dead. Just busy. Busy busy. It is THAT time of year in College Publishing. THAT time is when you work more than anything else. THAT time is when I am a stranger to those who know me. THAT time when Mr. Big Momma often finds me taking a crap (I conveniently have a toilet in my office) with my laptop on my lap. Gross, but time is money people! Eight more weeks and I'll be playing tennis everyday, drinking a beer each night and happily posting on the blog that I miss so much!






P.S. This guy is my hero, whoever he is! Sometimes you just have to multitask.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Momma,

Glad to see you had a minute to post. Have a great day.

Love, Momma of Big Momma

Anonymous said...

That is one great lookin cigy!

Anonymous said...

The laptop is fine, it's the neighbor in stall with the phone that disturbs me.